Photo Editor On The GoTuesday, November 08, 2016
This post will probably be most useful to iPhone photographers and people always on the move but need to capture moments and upload on the go.
Note that this is only my opinion and preferred photo editors for my iPhone.
My very fist go to app is VSCO. It comprises of elegant filter presets and a great selection of image adjustment tools. You will find:
- Beautiful and subtle one-tap presets
- Adjustment filter strength
- Large range of presets available for download (You'll have to buy most but they are affordable)
- Image adjustment tools for exposure, color and other enhancements
- Integrated camera and photo platform
- Exposure, color and sharpening adjustments
- Crop, rotate, straighten and correct perspective
- Brushes and healing tools
- Vignette, filters, HDR and black and white
- Frames and text